Was working on the telescope today, I removed the objective from the cell and checked to make sure the lenses were in correctly. Also cleaned them up some, there was some dirt between the lenses. I took it out and tested on Saturn, but Saturn was quite low, and the humidity was very high, so the transparency was not great. I took 3 AVI's, and these are the images I was able to get.
These actually arent bad considering how bad the conditions were.
Also, I was having a problem with my XP laptop with Sharpcap. It would not capture, so I took the Windows 7 machine out, but I have less control over the camera with that pc, most notably with the color balance, and I could not zoom, so I was stuck with what I had got.