clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A HUGE Thank You!

Hi Folks,
I thought I'd write all of my visitors a little note thanking you for visiting the site.  Yesterday this blog hit 10,000 hits, and it did so after it has only been in existence for 6 months.

I get a lot of comments and suggestions, and every once in a while someone points out an error, and I do try to accommodate everyone.  I removed the daytime moon image because there was a major boo-boo  that occurred when I put it together, and in all honesty, I dont have a clue what happened.  Thank you for that, I cant believe I didnt catch something so obvious.

What I'm saying is this:  I put images up here and sometimes I'm not 100% on everything.  I'm as new to astrophotography as this blog is.  I've learned a lot from all of you who come to visit the site, whether thru email posts or posts to the blog.  I think I've come a long way since I took my first picture of the moon using a point & shoot camera, but you all have guided me along the way, and I do thank you for that.

I'm glad that you all like what you see here for the most part.  If you see anything that is inaccurate, please point it out to me, we all learn from our mistakes and I am not offended by some constructive criticism.  I consider all visitors to my blog my friends, and I'm glad you take the time to look at my images and read the stories.

Mike


0 comments:

Post a Comment