clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stacking Moon Images

I was working with some images from last night, and I was playing around with stacking some images in Registax.  Because I have no clock drive, I'm limited as to the number of frames I can stack, as the features that I want to enhance drift out of the field.  However, I was able to stack about 100 frames on this image:
Notice how smooth Mare Imbrium appears.  This is beginning to show the look that I have been after.  I do have a clock drive in the works, I'm awaiting one component to arrive so I can finish building the controller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment