This time I checked the lens when I finished, and there was no sign of frost on the objective. However, again, the images are not what I expected.
Here is one still from each avi I shot. Various numbers in each stack, different camera settings, etc
The first image isnt real bad, but they appear to get progressively worse. Thing is, I dont think seeing was all that bad, so I'm not certain I know what I'm doing wrong. By looking at the last 2 images however, I wonder if perhaps my clock drive is vibrating the telescope enough to cause a blur.. Next time I image, ill shoot a set without it running. Also, the blueish color is how they all turned out, I did some color modification on a few of the images.