clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Some More Saturn Images

We had a brief period of clear sky this evening.  Actually, I had to work for a short time, and was watching the moon as I was driving home.  Unfortunately the moon was really too low in the sky to photograph it, but Saturn was in a nice high location.  Trouble is, the clouds moved in and I don't think I got the focus perfect.  I cannot make out the Cassini Division this time.

This is what I was able to capture:


The third image was "actual size" on the avi.  As you can see, I was getting the focus set better, but the clouds moved in so I quit.  I had about 15 minutes of actual filming time before the clouds moved in.

The temperature is starting to warm up, and if it weren't so late and the clouds moving in, I could have filmed much longer and would have gotten the focus perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment