I'm having some fun with this dob. I think I got some pretty decent images of Jupiter. Unfortunately, its pretty tricky to keep in the field, so I did not use the barlow. An equatorial table is in the works, but for now, its the camera in the focuser, running 1200 f/l.
Also, I worked on collimation, and I believe its much closer than it was during the last set of images last week.
The moons are, from left to right... Io, then Jupiter, then Europa, then Ganymede. There is no special enhancements done to the image to make the moons visible. They appeared in the image during normal wavelet sharpening.