Lubricated the dobsonian bearings with silicone lube last night and took the scope out and shot thru the clouds. Had a few breaks in the cloud cover to get a couple of AVI's. I am also experimenting more with different color and gamma settings, once I learned how to actually use those features in registax.
I actually only was able to take about 3-4 useable AVI's, but I'll post a few images with slightly different processing that seems to bring out a little more detail. This AVI consists of about 200 useable frames. Shutter speed 1/100 second with the image drifting across the field multiple times. I used the 2X barlow with the QC4000. Scope was the 6" Meade Starfinder dob I acquired for $22 at a state auction. The black frames and blurred frames were edited out using VirtualDub.
These 2 are from the same avi. Notice the pinkish spots right of center in the northern edge of the EZ. It seems I saw those previously as well.
This image is from a shorter, different AVI, consisting of about 75 stacked frames.