I created a mosaic of 3 images, although the areas where they were patched together aren't perfect, the image isnt too bad for a first attempt at the moon. Just as in Jupiter, I'm sure my moon images will improve.
Here it is:
Click on the image to get a full size picture. Equipment used was the 70 mm refractor, Logitech C310. Image software, each consisted of 50 stacks in Registrax. Each individual file was saved as a .fit file, as they provided the best brightness and contrast. I did do a little unsharp masking on each image.
I also took the opportunity to try some different resolutions. I took these next 2 images back to back, so no other settings were changed except the resolution. Each consists of 50 frames stacked.
This image was taken using the 1024X768 setting in the camera.
This image was taken using the 320X240 setting.