clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Aristoteles and Eudoxus Craters

 Aristoteles and Eudoxus Craters are located just east of Vallis Alpes, which is also visible in this photo, situated in Mare Frigoris.  Again, the moon was low in the sky, so the quality isnt as good as most of my lunar images, but it is acceptible to me to post.


These are from 2 different avi's, using slightly different camera settings.  I have been having trouble lately with the images coming out too dark, and I'm not certain why.  I'm beginning to think that the 3X barlow is a little too strong for my scope for some objects.



0 comments:

Post a Comment