This is with the clock drive off, using unstacked individual frames. In all cases, I used 5 frames per second in the AVI, processing in Registax 6, wavelets, de-ringing and gamma adjustment. Some touch up brightness, etc done in photoshop.
The next image uses the clock drive, running at least 50 stacked frames per segment in Registax, with similar wavelet and deringing processing. Processing similar to above image.
Before I took these 2 images at low resolution - camera 640X480, but with no barlow, I was getting a feel for the focusing and camera settings with and without the barlow. The images with the barlow was so sharp, I had to snap some avi's. Here are a couple of images of the Mare Nectarus area:
I need to take better notes as to how many frames were used in stacking, etc.