clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Thursday, March 1, 2012

M42 Reprocessed

I have been working on my M42 picture that I took on Sunday night.  I couldnt seem to get the colors right... until now.  I had a setting in the stacker that seemed to make a huge difference.

I have also been able to squeeze more detail out of the image.  I am so happy with this image I thought it would be a nice idea to compare it to one taken by the Hubble Space Telescope.

First, Hubble's image:
Hubble's image
Now here is my image, as I just reprocessed it.
My  image, taken 2/26/2012

Not too bad for the first photo on the new telescope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment