My first attempt at a deep sky object, and it was filled with problems. For one thing, the batteries running my clock drive were getting weak, and it began slowing down as I progressed. What started with 20 frames ended up being only 3. Deep sky stacker would only stack 3 out of 5 frames that I picked out as being "decent". There was too much blur in the stars apparently. The light frames were taken using an iso of 800, and exposures were 90 seconds in length.
This image was taken with a Canon Rebel T3 using a 300mm telephoto lens. I took a series of light frames (5) after I found vignetting in the image. I took no darks.
There is a dark dust lane clearly visible and M110 is also visible, as well as M32, but its difficult to tell if M32 is really a companion in this image. I really wish I was able to take the 20 useable frames like I wanted. However, I am happy with this image as my very first deep sky object. It gives me something to improve upon.