clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Some Old Moon Pics - Taken 10/5

I did a blog post of the Appenine Mts on 10/5, but I took a lot more than just the Appenine's.  I found some really nice photos, all taken with the Dob, each only consists of about 20 frames or so, so I could not sharpen a whole lot...fortunately I didnt have to do much processing on them, they're quite sharp as they were.  The sharpening was lightly done, but still they came out good.

Here is Maginus Crater


 Here is one of the Straight Wall...

 I think these are probably the highest resolution images I have ever taken of the moon to date.



0 comments:

Post a Comment