After talking to some of the guys in QCUIAG email group, I decided I'd try a little experiment on the scope. Basically, I stopped down the objective from 127mm to 90mm using a paper mask. I'm not sure, but I think I got a wee bit of improvement on Jupiter. I took a couple images, and found it was much easier to focus. It also seemed I could see a bit more on the screen as I was shooting. I was able to easily see the GRS as well as the dark barge on the NEB. Also, I'm not sure of the current position of the oval BA, but it appears to be just below the GRS tonight.
Here is what I was able to capture.